This IncreMental Advantage seminar will cover all of the pertinent issues regarding claim construction and interpretation:
• The Role of Claim Construction in Patent Preparation
• A Review of the Strategic Utility of Claims
• Evolution of Claim Construction
• A Review of the Impact of Current Legislation and Rulings on Claim Construction and Interpretation
• A Discussion of Claims Analysis as a Valuation Metric
The Lead Presenter is Paul B. Hunt, a partner in the Indianapolis office of Barnes & Thornburg LLP. He is the administrator of the firm’s Indianapolis office Intellectual Property Department.
The course will be held in three locations this summer:
Chicago, IL- June 23, 2008
San Francisco, CA- July 14, 2008
Washington, DC- August 5, 2008
More details and registration are available here.