Gotham Media Ventures has announced the above-titled, day-long event on June 17, 2010 in production with GiantSteps Media Technologies. It will be the first event of what will be a major initiative for Gotham Media in the field, and will offer what you need to stay current and ahead of the game in copyright and content ownership -- the latest news, information and guidance with an emphasis on media and innovation. The event will take place at The Roger Smith Hotel in New York City.
The program will include the following topics:
* Best Practices for Monetizing Premium Video Content (sponsored by Adobe)
* Can User Generated Content Creators Get Paid?
* The New Ecosystems for Video
* Content Identification Technologies: Moving from Antipiracy to Monetization
* What Is the Future of DRM?
* Progressive Response in the US? Likelihood and Ramifications
* News Publishing and Fair Use
* Policing Copyright: Whose Job Is It?
Learn more and register here.